








Sunday afternoon we got together with the family for a weiner roast at the Ophir cabin. The kids had a lot of fun playing on the swingset and in the dirt, as you can see! But when you are a kid, the more dirt that is involved means it must be more fun...
1 comment:
I love seeing your pictures. Hannah is a doll. I can't believe how much she looks like her dad! My husbands gene pool has dominated mine as well.
Thanks for the card. You are so good at sending cards. How do you keep track of things and stay on top of sending cards out? I get the idea and then forget to do it.
We will be in Utah for the 4th and would love to see you. We are flying and so I won't have a car but maybe I could have Justin borrow his mom's car. Let me know if you will be in town then and through that weekend.
Post a Comment