Monday, June 9, 2008

Hannah's birthday party





Last night after church we did a little party to celebrate Hannah's birthday this week. The kids got to make a magnet, we had dinner, a mermaid pinata, and cake and ice-cream. Hannah really enjoyed it and had a blast! The sad part was going to the Emergency Room afterword because Hannah had severe stomach pain that wouldn't go away with pain medicine or children's pepto. (She was screaming so loud from the pain, I was pretty scared.) At 3am after x-rays and waiting I finally told the doctor we would forgo anymore tests that he admittedly said would not give us a whole lot of information and we went home on "appendicidis watch." Well this morning Hannah is feeling much better after having gone to the bathroom, which they tried forcing her to do last night, but her body was not cooperating, if you know what I mean. But the x-rays did show a lot of gas in her stomach, so the puzzle pieces have come together, and I think Hannah is going to be just fine, but it sure made for an expensive birthday party!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! I can't wait to have her back at dance, she's such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh, I cannot believe how big Hannah is. She is darling too. I hope she had a fun party. It was good to hear from you. I feel like I haven't seen you in the longest time. How is everything?

Emily Hendrickson said...

It looks like the party went great! We left on Saturday so we couldn't make it. Sorry about Friday night. We are hoping to come up the first week in July so hopefully we can get together then!

Angela said...

Does anyone think Hannah looks like you? Maybe it's because I know Kolby better, but Hannah looks like a female version of him. She is so cute. She looks a lot like Mia I think. Good luck on the house.