Saturday, October 11, 2008

Coming on 2 months...whoa!



I can't believe Maddax will be two months old on Monday! Where did the time go? He is finally plumping out a little and showing some personality, we fall in love with him even more every day :)

4 comments:

Tara and David said...

Tanya,
it is nice to have a child that looks like you! He is soo cute. Yes, I am finally in the blogging world. Spread the word to the old ward would ya!
Tara Olsen

jodi said...

i can't believe how much he looks like his mom! He's growing so fast and is so adorable!

Kellybean said...

He is a cutie! I saw you hubby and cute Hannah the other day at the park. Congrats on the cute little one!

Tonya said...

Hey! I tried to comment the other day and it wouldn't let me, weird! I can't believe he's already 2 months. Time FLIES, especially with newborns because you're SO busy!