Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I'm getting to Thankful Thursday early today!! We are getting ready to go on a family walk, I'm so thankful the weather is nice! I love the Fall, it is the perfect blend of Winter and Summer, the colors are so beautiful. I'm also thankful that we are all healthy and able to be out on such a great day. Maybe I'll post pictures from our walk when we get back.



I guess walking for an hour put Maddax to sleep, if I tried this every time I wanted him to sleep I'd be in great shape!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Oh little boys in beanies are my favorite! Especially at that age because they can't take them off! It was good to see you today and chat. I feel like I hadn't seen you forever. I'm glad you're doing well and hope everything goes well when you go back to work. Let's get together and do something.

crazycranefamily said...

I am loving the idea of Thankful Thursdays. I think I am going to start using that for myself!