Monday, December 29, 2008

Thankful Thursday (on Monday)

I've been a slacker...I could go down the list of things that have otherwise torn me from the computer, but I'll spare you. Either way, I've missed a few Thursdays, Christmas being one of them, and what other day of the year do I have more to be Thankful for than Christmas!!
Gratitude has filled me this season, I honestly couldn't ask for more. My immediate family is healthy, happy and provided for. We have numerous extended family nearby, and we are lucky enough to frequently enjoy their company. We have the gospel of Christ in our lives and have been blessed with His example and knowledge of the Plan of Salvation. We've experienced hope, joy, love, disappointment, regret, sadness and peace this year, and at this moment I wouldn't take any of it back. Experience and time have been our teachers and we are the wiser for it.

Thank you to everyone for your love, patience, friendship and words of encouragement, we have you to be thankful for this year especially.

And alas...Christmas pictures...well, apparently my camera can take pictures without a memory card in it, but that means I have to find the cable to connect it to the computer. Just know we had a great Christmas, spoiled as always and smiles on all our faces! (Even though Hannah didn't get the Barbie Jeep she wanted, she has quickly forgotten all about it-PHEW!)

No comments: