Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thankful Saturday?

Ok, so I'm WAY overdue on the Thankful Thursdays. My apologies...I kind of forget about blogging in the middle of the week. That being said, that means I have that much more to be thankful for, right?

I am thankful Spring is on its' way, SO thankful! I'm thankful to have a job in this economy, I'm thankful to own a home in this economy, I'm thankful for my friends (the best friends, getting to know you friends, acquaintences that will become friends, the once a year friends, wish we were friends but our lives are too busy friends, yup, all of 'em!) Today I'm thankful for Diet Coke, that sweet carbonated burn that tickles your throat and yet begs you to take another sip. And I'm thankful for tomorrow's, although you can never count on tomorrow, it's nice to know you can plan on tomorrow, whether that means you can do better, start something new, plan something exciting, whatever it is that can't be done today, it's nice to make plans (does that make sense?)

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Oh man, I feel the EXACT same way about my DVR. If we ever lost power for days on end I think I would go crazy!!!