
He thinks he is so sneaky! As soon as he realized I was watching him he had the guiltiest look, then hurried and gave me a cheesy smile as an attempt to get away with it...this kid is going to test me in this life, that is for sure.

The first sign of spring finally came to our house!! I am so excited for winter to go AWAY! (and yes, it appears there are weeds right along with my little flower...grr. Stupid grass grows everywhere!)

Hannah got a haircut today and has no top front teeth as of yesterday. (oh, and the tooth fairy didn't show up last night. The nerve of those mystical people. They did this last time too. I'm going to file a formal complaint.)

I absolutely love the look of baby feet in flip flops-this picture is too bright and doesn't do it justice. Just a small appreciation for the simple things in life.

He thinks Hannah's barbie camper is a car to sit in. He will sit in it, close the door and play with her barbies.

March 4: She lost the first of the top front teeth...March 11: She lost the other one and now has no front teeth, she's lost 8 teeth and is only 5 years old!

He is literally into everything-life holds so many mysteries!

He's happy in the morning :)

I'm just not sure I can even explain this--he runs when we get him undressed for his bath and has a fascination with the vacuum, which brings us to the naked housekeeper.

They have a love-hate relationship. They are 5 weeks apart in age and Maddax can be a bully-we're working on it (did not let him get away with this, just FYI). You wouldn't know it from this picture, but he LOVES my niece Alicia. I do have pictures of them playing well together-it happens,
on occasion.
No comments:
Post a Comment