Sunday, May 30, 2010

My baby graduated!


I can still feel the emotions of Hannah going into Kindergarten like it was yesterday. I was kind of a baby about it---if I stop and think how quickly time has passed then I get all emotional because it is going by much too fast.

Hannah is such a brilliant, sweet and tender-hearted girl. I am privileged to be her mother-truly I am. I learn so much from her. I am amazed by her on a daily basis. She shows compassion, forgiveness and kindness like no other person I have ever met. Each day as we spoke about her day at school, she was always very descriptive about the kids, the teacher, and not so much the learning...however, she knows SO much, that it is kind of scary. I can't believe how much they know at age 5! She can navigate a Mac Computer, read any book, spell most words, add and subtract and explain and complete an animal diorama.
{Probably a good thing that they had lower standards 20 years ago or they might have failed me!}

We are so proud of the person Hannah is and how well she excelled in Kindergarten. She will be the graduating class of 2022....can you believe that?

No comments: