Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My little helper



Ever since Hannah turned 4, she has become so independent. I have to ask her permission before doing anything for her or even helping. However, she just loves being my helper! She asks me to bake something everyday so that she can help, she even loves cleaning the house. I saw these aprons at the mall that were for mom and daughter, so I got us matching ones to wear when we baked and did housework, it always makes it a little more enjoyable if you can wear something fun!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Love your blog Tanya. So fun to see what you guys are up to! Thanks for connecting with us. Hope all is well. Good luck with the new baby!

Tonya said...

That just might be the cutest thing I've ever seen. I saw those aprons in the mall and thought they were SO cute! I hope I have a daughter someday to bake with, otherwise Luke will be very feminine. :) (there's no way Jake would ever let him.) HOpe to see you soon!!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! She is so cute Tanya!

The Adamson's said...

Cute aprons! I saw those at the mall and thought how cute they were. How are you feeling?