

Saddest thing, Maddax has Jaundice and is spending a few days in the bili lights. Our house glows blue at night, and it looks like I've already got him working on a tan! He just loves to be held and it is so hard to not just pick him up and snuggle with him! I hope he can be done with the lights (and them poking his heel every day to test his blood) very soon! Wish us luck :)
7 comments:
Oh I'm sorry. That does not look very fun. He looks really cute though! Sorry I didn't stop by I will next time we come up :)
First... Congrats!!! I haven't looked at your blog in a bit. He is so adorable!!! He makes my baby look huge!!!
Good luck with everything, I know it is the worst with the heel poking. We had to do that with Kat. :(
Can I bring you guys some dinner or something??? I know it is a huge adjustment with 2...well at least it was for me. I could even take Hannah for a day or something!
Boy and a girl though is perfect!! Congrats again!
Hey Kolby! I just linked to your blog from Sherie's after she commented on mine. Congrats on the new baby. He's adorable.
Oh man we had to do that for a week with Luke. We had to stay up all night because they made him wear things over his eyes and we had to make sure they didn't come off at all. It was HORRIBLE!! I hope he's not in there for too long...Keep us posted!
Congratulations, he is such a beautiful baby- I can't believe he is finally here- I hope everything went great...
Look at that hair!! Way cute! Congrats!
I am so glad that he is doing okay now! He is adorable and will be so much fun!
Post a Comment