Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Baby Wipes

Do you know what a great deal you are getting when you buy ordinary baby wipes? Let me just tell you!
They are great for when your son's diaper leaks all over the side of you at 6am. They are even better for when he projectile vomits all over the other side of you 20 minutes later. But wait, that's not all! Although they are of course great for diaper changes (the 20 or so that you do in a day...), they are even better for when the little boy pees while you are grabbing a clean diaper and the pee squirts all over the wall, carpet and nearby changing items. Finally, when you decide the little one has been coated enough in body fluids and you decide to bathe him, the wipes once again come in handy after he poops in the bath towel after you've just given him a very nice bath in the kitchen sink. So next time you see baby wipes for sale in the grocery store, just know that whatever you pay for them, they are worth EVERY penny--after all, they're not just for changing diapers!!

(Maddax after finally getting clean and ready for bed, even if it ended in another baby wipe bath!)

5 comments:

Ariana said...

AAHhhh! We had days like that with Preston....I became grateful also for carpet spot sprays, wet vacs, having my own washer and dryer, and occasionally, my sanity. haha Still trying to find the sanity though. If there's ever a sale on it at Costco, I'm so there.

l to the c to the t said...

Maddax looks soooo much like your side of the fam! He's freaking cute.

Desirae said...

LOL I can just see you telling this story and it makes me laugh so hard! He is such a sweet beautiful little guy! how are things going? how is big sis handling the new addition? hope you are good and the fam too love you lots!

amy and josh said...

He is still cute! I can honestly say, been there done that! Can you believe the distant they have? LOL!

Tonya said...

He is beautiful! And I totally agree about wet wipes. I feel like we STILL go through a million wipes, diapers and wash cloths. ha ha. The joys of parenting, huh? How are you? I would love to see your cute new addition. It has been far too long. We need to plan a girls day or something SOON!!!