Saturday, October 11, 2008

Derek Zoolander School For People Who Can't Read Good


Well, it works! Hannah came home from pre-school 2 weeks ago with a book she can read. I was the proudest little mama, I couldn't stop grinning, so I just had to take her picture as soon as we got home. Yesterday she brought home another one, I'm truly amazed at how much smarter kids are now than when I was little!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Learning Dynamics is the BEST!!! I didn't know Hannah went to school there. All three of my kids went and we all loved it! You know who the owner is right??? Primary General President...that has to be worth something! Way to go Hannah.

Nicole said...

Yeah for learning dynamics! I just love it. Max has been reading so good and I've been so impressed. Yeah for Hannah! I can't believe our kids are getting so old!

Sheri Keilman said...

That is sooo awesome! Where is Learning Dynamics and what is their cost? I'm thinking of preschooling my kids myself, but I would love to get a good curriculum and ideas to accelerate their reading! Thanks, Sheri