Saturday, May 16, 2009

Looky looky!


I looked for these little babies all over today...apparently they are a thing of the past. {and they just might be}. Wish me luck, it's been more years than I care to admit since I've donned rollerblades!

5 comments:

Tara and David said...

I am in need of new ones, the ones i have now are old (middle school) so they hurt my ankles a little, but ya can't find them any where!

amy and josh said...

Good luck! I remember the days when that's how I got around!

Emily Hendrickson said...

Wow that is so fun! I just broke my old ones out a month ago! We need to go together! Where did you get your new blades? I like them! If you ever find a place to get new wheels! We tried to call around and no one sales them anymore!

Chris said...

Tanya there is probably a reason why they don't sell rollerblades anymore...THEY ARE DANGEROUS!!! They probably kept getting sued or something because people broke elbows, wrists...etc...

Amy said...

I love to rollerblade. we should go together.