Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Land of Projects...

This has been, and will continue to be my summer. Projects. Yes, self-created. As the saying goes, my eyes were bigger than my stomach. Not even a single one of these projects is finished yet, and as you may know, the Summer is half-way over...Just wanted to share my excuse for not blogging as I have become a slave.
{The barstools did not match the rest of my house and the fabric was bordering disgusting}

{His bedroom still needs to be painted on the other 3.5 walls, and the trim needs to be done too. I've at least purchased these materials, but lack the time to put them up.}
{Hannah's room hasn't changed since my last update. I cut the trim to go on the ceiling, but need a bigger finish nailer. Let's use the time excuse here once again.}


{Here is the backyard on Memorial Day. Not much has changed since then. The goal is to get the concrete done by this time next week and I am going to try and get the fence on the other side finished. Lets's hope.}



No comments: